Updated September 25, 2015: Click News and Updates to get the latest info! Please have a look around, read How to Order and Contact Us if you have any questions. Click blue text to go to items mentioned. Please Note: All items are made to order, so please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery -- thank you! Please scroll down for more new releases
We're taking orders for our new Littlefield & New Paltz railbus! Note that while the sale lasts, the optional trailing cars are ALSO discounted by the same percentage. Things usually get a little backed up here following a new release, so remember to allow for that. (It won't come immediately, but it will be good when it gets there!) Thank you -- Dallas
- PHONE ORDERS: 410-366-6450, 2-10 pm eastern, Monday-Saturday
- EMAIL: Please use the handy Contact Us button to submit email thru our site.
- SHOPPING CART: This feature is fully functional. You can make on-line payments using Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover ... or use the cart to place your order by mail (select "check/money order" payment at check out). Note: Credit cards are not actually charged until your order is ready to ship.
- PAY-PAL: Please select "check/money order" payment method and write "Pay-Pal" in the comments section. We'll send a separate invoice to complete your transaction.
- GENERAL: All items are unpainted/unassembled kits unless noted. Kits include top-quality resin parts and illustrated instructions. You'll need paint, adhesives and basic modeling tools for assembly. Intended for adult hobbyists only -- keep small parts away from children!
PRICES: All prices are shown in US Dollars (US$)
- DELIVERY TIME: All items are custom-made in our small shop. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to prepare your order before shipping. During peak times, this can slow down, so please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. (We usually manage to ship in 2-3 weeks and you may email at any time to check the status of your order!)
- NEWSLETTER: At the top of this page, there's a line that says "Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in?" -- use that option to create an account and subscribe to our newsletter!
- QUESTIONS: Feel free to email any questions -- we're here to help you have fun with your On30 modeling!
Owner & On30 modeler
(c) 2001-2015 -- All rights reserved
lmages, text and kit designs copyright Dallas J. Mallerich III
Individual modelers may save photos or print pages for their personal reference. All other rights reserved. No part of this web site may be reproduced, published or redistributed without written permission.
GoDaddy Secure ordering!